Valentine 1 remote mounting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My solution is MUCH simpler AND cheaper -- I don't speed. :p
if they didn't under-post the sections of roads, based on their design criteria, then i'd not be tempted to speed. last time i was in PA every road i was on that could easily sustain 70+ was post 60 or 65.

interesting link, FJRAE. seems Blinder has some tech that is being ripped off by competitors. I know the M47 is nice kit. I must have missed where the site did a test of the Blinder system(s).

Last edited by a moderator:
They say that the Blinder is the best LED based system but that even the cops don't use LED based lidar anymore because it's relatively weak. Apparently the newer speed guns and jammers share the same technology (laser diode), makes sense, gotta use equal or greater tech in your countermeasures.
wink.gif

Once I receive mine and get it installed and find a friendly lidar copper, I'll post results, good or bad.

My solution is MUCH simpler AND cheaper -- I don't speed. :p
if they didn't under-post the sections of roads, based on their design criteria, then i'd not be tempted to speed. last time i was in PA every road i was on that could easily sustain 70+ was post 60 or 65.

interesting link, FJRAE. seems Blinder has some tech that is being ripped off by competitors. I know the M47 is nice kit. I must have missed where the site did a test of the Blinder system(s).
There ya go again....gettin' all logical and shit! :blum:

They say that the Blinder is the best LED based system but that even the cops don't use LED based lidar anymore because it's relatively weak. Apparently the newer speed guns and jammers share the same technology (laser diode), makes sense, gotta use equal or greater tech in your countermeasures.
gotta link to that and who "they" are?

Same link I posted earlier, scroll down the home page to the M18 test, they're talking about the M27 there too.

"They" are some enthusiasts based in Seattle and welcome the public to sit in on their testing, the founder started the site after he was scammed on the Rocky Mountain Phazer radar jammer, as many of us were
angry.gif

The site's been up since 2006, as always do your own research, I'm just passing along what I think is a useful site.
wink.gif

Thought I'd throw this site up to add to the collective tnformation, ;)

( Site owner does have an agenda so.... make an itelligent decision regarding everything you read )

radar forum

Last edited by a moderator: