Vid

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Bill

Old Dog
Reaction score
Couple of vids of WV

On our way to catch some pictures along this stretch of road early Monday morning:

Highway 219 just North of Lewisburg

Number 4 going across Highland Scenic Highway, now thats a BMW in front of me that passes an FJR and then goes bye bye, tempting but I always go the speeeed limit so I kept it in 4th gear

Highland Scenic Highway

This next pic is very controversial so don't look if you are a whiner. This picture is only what would happen if FJRandy were to take off and I would be foolish enough to follow him. Get that? We did not go that speed ever. Everyone who knows me knows that I always go the SPEEEEED limit! Hey that limit is one less than it should be....must be a ticker!

Pic

Saturday%20EOM%202007.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures Bob!

I'll have to add an explaination to this picture from Saturday.

It takes four EOM guys to patch a tire:

85881987.HXLomTQY.jpg

Left is Jay reading the instructions to me because I have not used this tool since 5 years ago.

Standing and holding up his bike is Dahawks aka David.

And on the right is our supervisor FJRandy, those New York city slickers think they know everything :lol:

Missing from picture is our tour photographer and ride leader, BornToFly, er I mean BornToRide aka Bob :D

Someone had to be there to document this fun :clapping:

Bob, sad to be back in Memphis