VStream windscreen?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I see it's been a few months now since the last post on this thread. Any additional input about the VStream?

Put about 200 miles on my CalSci X-Tall and am still experiencing a lot of buffeting. Would very much like to get rid of it and am wondering if the VStream fixes that compared to the CalSci? I'm very tall (6['5") and need better protection at high speed.

Has a screen for the '06 come out yet?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi,
I see it's been a few months now since the last post on this thread. Any additional input about the VStream?

Put about 200 miles on my CalSci X-Tall and am still experiencing a lot of buffeting. Would very much like to get rid of it and am wondering if the VStream fixes that compared to the CalSci? I'm very tall (6['5") and need better protection at high speed.

Thanks,

Steve
Info on '06 delivery Click here

Hi,

Thanks,

Steve
Info on '06 delivery Click here

I'm looking to replace the stock shield on my 2005 and wondered if anyone has used the VStream shield yet.