• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Used Slip-ons. Will Consider All Brands

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJROHIO

Reaction score
I would like to get a bit more sound out of my FJR. I will consider all brands of Slip on cans. I don't care if they are aluminum, carbon, or titanium. Must me in very good to excellent condition. Drop me a line if you have a set that you would like to get rid of. Thanks.

You know the Leo Vince Aluminum slip-ons with the forum discount are only $477.00. At this price, why would you bother with used ones??

These are in stock and ready to ship.

You know the Leo Vince Aluminum slip-ons with the forum discount are only $477.00.
Damn you, bike-effects, damn you. I was holding off on purchases over $500, please, please, do me (and my marriage) a favor and raise your price by $30.. ;) :dribble:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know the Leo Vince Aluminum slip-ons with the forum discount are only $477.00.
Damn you, bike-effects, damn you. I was holding off on purchases over $500, please, please, do me (and my marriage) a favor and raise your price by $30.. ;) :dribble:
What is life without Farkling?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which brands have the option of removing & replacing baffles so you can adjust your loudness? What are the problems that may be encountered with mufflers that have removable baffles? :eh:

Which brands have the option of removing & replacing baffles so you can adjust your loudness? What are the problems that may be encountered with mufflers that have removable baffles? :eh:
I sell both the Staintunes and the Leo Vince's. Both have removable baffles to tune for noise. Not sure about other brands.

I sell both the Staintunes and the Leo Vince's. Both have removable baffles to tune for noise. Not sure about other brands.
Two Brothers M2 V.A.L.E. allows for two types of inserts that quiets the sound. I have a set of Two Brothers Aluminium M2s (no additional inserts) in mint condition that came off an '05 that I just bought with only 3,000 miles on it. MSRP is $639.98 new and I'm selling for $450 (not inlcuding shipping). Email me for pics. I'll be away from Wed - Sat and may not respond until Saturday night though.

Danlau-

There's a PM waiting for you when you get back on Saturday. Thanks.