WFO-5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbottoms

Reaction score
Any of you guys or gals going to WFO-05?

I told my wife, I would fly her out for some gambling if she would let me ride out.

Did the trick, she gave me the thumbs up.

Those of you that are going, do you have any particular plan/route/schedules?

I haven't made any reservations yet but am planning to do so in the near future.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look on the map, I think there are at least 4 or 5 of us currently signed up. I haven't made definitive plans yet, but was thinking about heading from Houston to Abilene, Lubbock, then the NE corner of New Mexico, up through Colorado, and then head west on I70 through Utah.. and then jog around to 50 to take me west into Reno.

Looks like 4-5 are currently listed on the map.

I was thinking 287 to Amarillo, corner of NM, stay south of Denver on 50 and pick up 70 around Grand Junction Co., 70 across utah and pick up 50 going into Nv.

What kind of travel time are you guys planning on.

Mark

I might be up for this. I'll see if I can keep enough vacation time on the books to make it happen.

It's a little out of the way, but going through the Wassatch near Salt Lake would be a beautiful ride!

Any of you guys or gals going to WFO-05?
Got it on the back burner simmering.

I am torn between FJR Heaven, VStar Heaven or maybe both this summer depending on duties around the homestead.