WFO10 - CANCELLED!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idaho Falls is great gateway for these places:

Grand Teton National Park

070621-027..jpg

Yellowstone National Park

308487040_BeZn6-M-3.jpg

Craters of the Moon Nation Park

idaho-craters-of-the-moon.jpg

Atomic City, ID - Home of the Best Motorcycle Bar and Biggest Exaggerator in the 51 United States...Just Ask Him!

MW156721e.JPG
Very cool picture, Ignacio...

Got my time off approved by my boss yesterday, and I'm already planning my route down...

:rolleyes:

So excited!

YEAH!!! Another cool road trip to look forward too!

:clapping:

If you ride (drive) anything other than the FJR, you suck! I don't care how comfy the Wing is! :p

Hey! Hey! Now is that nice? Maybe I'll leave my Wingobaggo home and bring the Super10 (iffn it gets here by then).

Thursday when I go back to work, it's time to get with my supervisor to negotiate some Annual Leave time!

Two years ago when the WFO was in nearby Moscow, ID, I wasn't able to get time off because of being short-handed at work... not so this year!

Looking forward to finally meeting many of the denizens of this board. Maybe even consume a libation or two...

Where I'll be solo, wondering if there is anyone who would like to share a room? I've been told I don't snore TOO loudly :unsure:

If so, post up here, and we can work out the details for reservations, etc.

Looking forward to it already!

Don

Just to help those who might be on the fence, this clicky is our trip in 2006 to The Tetons, Yellowstone, Beartooth Pass, Salmon Id, and Salmon, ID. Can't believe its been almost 5 years :angry2: :angry2:

Too many roads yet to ride!!! :yahoo: Too many places to see again :yahoo: Gotta get busy and try and wear out my '07 FJR and the wife's '07 VStar 1300

Thursday when I go back to work, it's time to get with my supervisor to negotiate some Annual Leave time!

Two years ago when the WFO was in nearby Moscow, ID, I wasn't able to get time off because of being short-handed at work... not so this year!

Looking forward to finally meeting many of the denizens of this board. Maybe even consume a libation or two...

Where I'll be solo, wondering if there is anyone who would like to share a room? I've been told I don't snore TOO loudly :unsure:

Don
Until I changed jobs, WFO was never an option but now it is and its on my calendar AND I have the kitchen pass. So I would be interested in sharing a room.

I hear my snoring is related to alcohol intake, I don't know because I've never heard it... just kidding....

I think

Dan

Don
Until I changed jobs, WFO was never an option but now it is and its on my calendar AND I have the kitchen pass. So I would be interested in sharing a room.

I hear my snoring is related to alcohol intake, I don't know because I've never heard it... just kidding....

I think

Dan
OK, Dan... I'm good with this if you are! Besides, I'll have a selection of good to excellent ear protection along anyway :unsure:

If you want, I'll keep an eye on this thread, and as soon as the info is posted concerning making reservations at the Red Lion, I'll go ahead and book a room for us. You can just write me a check for your 1/2 when we meet up there for the festivities.

Don

Last edited by a moderator:

Don

I think

Dan
OK, Dan... I'm good with this if you are! Besides, I'll have a selection of good to excellent ear protection along anyway :unsure:

If you want, I'll keep an eye on this thread, and as soon as the info is posted concerning making reservations at the Red Lion, I'll go ahead and book a room for us. You can just write me a check for your 1/2 when we meet up there for the festivities.

Don
works for me - I'll do my best to keep a weather eye on this thread. Or a PM works too! I may have to actually pay my share in real money, because for some reason,

after 30+ years I am STILL not trusted with a checkbook :D

Dan

Bump????

Are we there yet?

The ZX-14 is all gassed up, SPOT unit, new backback, clean undies........................... I'm ready!

Last edited by a moderator:
I KNEW someone would!
fuck.gif

The FJR is staying snuggy warm in the garage, cuz it's going on a month long 8K trip in August-September. It & my new camping trailer.
good.gif

I'm clearing my plate and so far nothing has fallen back on it so i think I'm in.

Anyone traveling from Seattle? What route are you taking? I'm also interested in seeing where everyone is going before and after the meet so i can get ideas of what to see and do out there. Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.