What class can I race this bike in?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
Hey, since you all are my best source for info on all things motorcycle, take a look at these pics. I just bought this bike and I need to know how these race mods affect which classes I can enter. Please help, I'm quite anxious to get out on the grid. Comments welcome.

IMG_6934.jpg

IMG_6935.jpg

IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_6937.jpg

IMG_6938.jpg

IMG_6939.jpg

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
R U Serious? :dribble:

In all seriousness.... That's the non-running class. Lap times are counted by the hour. You don't need leathers, but you do need to safety wire everything. Looks like they were using the electrical system for that very thing.

I guess the wiring on that thing is what they call plug and play?

Remember...most of what you have shown that is apparently happening, is below your seat and gas tank! :blink:

There are a bunch of wiring harnesses on ebay for GSXRs of various flavors and years. Better to do a full swap that try to piece that mess back together.

How about the 'Jackass Class'?

One that would fit you well.

:fuck:

and another for good measure.........

:fuck:

There are a bunch of wiring harnesses on ebay for GSXRs of various flavors and years. Better to do a full swap that try to piece that mess back together.

+1

It will be a much easier job if you can find an unmolested harness for that bike.

That would be the unlimited junkers class. Just tape the headlights and wire some bolts and your good to go........PM. <>< :D

Latest posts