What's going on?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRMH Eagle

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

In 2012 I sold my 2009 meticulously-clean FJR through Cylcle Trader. I was bummed that I sold my Cycleport kevlar jacket, pants, and liners for $200. The liners themselves were worth that much. Oh well - it's all gone and so far I have not looked back.

I sold my home in the mountains and moved to Denver. In January I started a masters program to become a licensed professional counselor in Colorado. This past June I was wed. Last month I let go of my final business client and opened up my own therapy practice.

2 years ago I was in an auto accident where I suffered a lot of concussive & ptsd affects - which was the energy needed to sell my beloved FJR. That legal-settlement issue is still going on. Ugh.

So how is everyone else doing? Any major changes on here in the past 12 months?

It sounds like you have had a very exciting couple of years. Good luck with your new life and career.

Around here things are pretty much the same for most of us. We ride a lot, we talk about our FJRs and speculate about what Yamaha might do for the next one. Some new people join and others leave the fold.

I retired, but after reading your post that now seems rather insignificant
wink.png

It sounds like you've had some serious ups and downs, but it also sounds like you're getting it back together. Congrats on the marriage and new business. A good wife will be a serious asset as you get the new business rolling.

A few ups and down, notably loss of job last yr and car crash a couple weeks back, but mostly life's normal stuff. It's all good....

Latest posts