What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gloomy and 29 today, the Banana's aren't doing very well. Predicting 50's again tomorrow, may try to take a short ride just so I can say I did. Lots of sand and gravel on the street though.

Il pleut des grenouilles.
French frogs? lol (I had to Google..)

It's a sunny no wind 61 degrees and it's Friday.

I'm outa here.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking 25 right now with an overnight low of 1. Snow just moving out of the area now and headed south which means hard north wind. Weather app says NNW at 18mph right now.

7 days ahead looks like 55 high and 38 low with a heavy wind predicted.

Pretty much standard Illinois weather.

Illinois is really windy this time of year because Indiana Sucks and Iowa Blows

Rite now blizzard like conditions and a low of -40c tonight.

Luckily for me I'm at the airport catching a flight to Vegas :)

Wish me luck, if I win the big jackpot I will host a big FJR Bbq party lol

Upper 70s this afternoon, I broke a sweat helping my buddy chop up a fallen oak tree.

Mid-40s in the morning, high of about 65, and sunny skies. Guess what I'm doing?

Oh yeah.... my big red girl is ready for the task.....

Once again, we have a weather setup like the last couple years where the west basks in unseasonably spring-like temperatures and sunshine under a ridiculous high pressure ridge, that brings a polar vortex down on the east. This is going to be nasty this weekend with near record cold.

Looking forward to the zonal El Nino flow to resume.

Upper 50s for my ride in this morning, upper 70s for my ride home this evening. I actually had to turn off the grip heaters.
You and Pants are down right mean saying those things. Just wait til August 1st. You will wish you had some of this snow here to shove down the front of your britches to keep your balls from sweating totally off!!!

Don is not with us to do this, so I guess it's up to us to fill in.

12662641_10154153956270579_5272318957414790785_n.jpg

JUST HEARD ON THE NEWS THAT THE STATE OF ARIZONA COULD BE SUNNED IN FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS. Residents are Being URGED to HUNKER DOWN at the Nearest POOL or BAR Wait For Further Instructions

Upper 50s for my ride in this morning, upper 70s for my ride home this evening. I actually had to turn off the grip heaters.
You and Pants are down right mean saying those things. Just wait til August 1st. You will wish you had some of this snow here to shove down the front of your britches to keep your balls from sweating totally off!!!
That will not happen. Mine will be safely and comfortably tucked away in my wife's purse which will be located somewhere with air conditioning.

Honestly, I am okay with the heat. I would rather sweat than shiver. We all like what we like.

On that note, I nearly froze to death on my ride in this morning. 51 degrees. BRRR! I had to turn on the grip heaters and was grateful for my thick gloves.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Kay, I've officially had enough. Windchill is -48C. Here I'll do the math for you. -48C is -54.4F. FML.

24703432890_ec395ccf27_o.jpg