Who are these clowns?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking over some old photos and these photos popped up from a gathering a number of years ago...

Can you name these FJR people?

Or these?

When you said 'who are these clowns?' I fully expected to see some other faces there.
rolleyes.gif

In the first picture, I recognize Alex, the forum supplier of Russian mail order brides. And Marty (Oface) in the second. The others I can't name.

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy on the far left in photo #1 looks very familiar.....almost like a ridiculously handsome, much, MUCH younger version of me!!

The guy with the FJR sweatshirt has a very evil, almost medic-like smile.

You guys are doing pretty good for not being Chicago area locals...

Hints:

On the far left is a motorcycle rider coach; then Alex, who might be off at the docks transporting SENA parts to the area, then a certain Chicago police woman, then a certain Chicago emergency medical responder...who happens to be married to the Chicago cop; then there is a guy who went out to Sag Harbor with me and Griff a few years back.

Or these?

More hints: None needed for Marty, although he doesn't look the same with pants on; I confess I don't know the next two, then on the right is an FJR rider who rides year round in the Chicago area and has a freakin crapload of miles on his FJR...

I cross posted with Wheaties and added a name just before his post.

A Wheaties picture in search of a box of cereal ---

_DSC5889asm.jpg

It shouldn't be too hard to find a Wheaton in this picture.

I cross posted with Wheaties and added a name just before his post.
A Wheaties picture in search of a box of cereal ---

_DSC5889asm.jpg

It shouldn't be too hard to find a Wheaton in this picture.

I know all of those clowns.
bye.gif
It doesn't seem very long ago.

You guys are doing pretty good for not being Chicago area locals...Hints:

On the far left is a motorcycle rider coach; then Alex, who might be off at the docks transporting SENA parts to the area, then a certain Chicago police woman, then a certain Chicago emergency medical responder...who happens to be married to the Chicago cop Not anymore, and the replacement ain't none too shabby.... then there is a guy who went out to Sag Harbor with me and Griff a few years back.

Or these?

More hints: None needed for Marty, although he doesn't look the same with pants on; I confess I don't know the next two [Arron & Erin, they have two kids now], then on the right is an FJR rider who rides year round in the Chicago area and has a freakin crapload of miles on his FJR...

This is at the Margaritaville Burger joint.

And I'm damn sexy pants or no pants... although there seems to be more of me to love these days.