Who is riding to Prosser for the Tech Days from the PDX area?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cruppelt

Will always be FJR rider at heart
Reaction score
Who is planning to go to Prosser for the free track days in a couple of weeks? I am thinking about going.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for details on the tech day to be held in Prossor in May. clicky

This event doesn't leave much notice for me to plan, though two weeks would seem like a lot of time, for some it's simply not enough. :( I remain firmly ensconced on the fence.

I'm interested in heading over as well. Once the date is revealed, I'll have a better idea. If it works out, we'll get together.

I'm interested in heading over as well. Once the date is revealed, I'll have a better idea. If it works out, we'll get together.
The date the Original Poster (OP) is taking about - that event, the track date - has dates set. See the thread about the track day for details. ;)

Chris --

I copied this route from another thread...nice ride if you decide to make the trip to the dry side.

If it wasn't this early in the year, the east side of St. Helens is always a fun ride coming in 503 from Cougar.
If I were coming from Portland > take SR14 down the gorge to Klickitat River Rd (SR142) and Goldendale. Then Goldendale > Bickleton > Mabton and into Prosser. Rinse...repeat. The route from SR14 > Goldendale > Mabton runs through canyons and has tight twisties and fast sweepers.
--G

You guys are giving me nothing to look at. I'm lost here. :(
Tech Day thread - Desert Power motorsports - Prosser, WA - date TBD: clicky

Sport Bike Track day thread, happens to be in Prosser as well - clicky

These are NOT the same event. I just spoke with Desert Powersports and while this April 10th event is confirmed for sport bikes, the May event (more for our style bikes, I think) is still not finalized.

You guys are giving me nothing to look at. I'm lost here. :(
One of the reasons that thread proliferation is bad and we should stick to one thread per subject. I strongly suggest using the existing pinned threads that sportsguy linked on the subject. ;)

Thanks.

The Management

Status
Not open for further replies.