Who would you eat? (Friday Follies)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you eat?

• The dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The girl

• Tell them to kill and eat you

• Total voters
If she is so cold as to want to eat your best friend, once the dog meat is gone, she would probably kill you in your sleep and eat you!
Wiser words were never spoken....

BlackWidow.jpg

I'd kill and eat them both. That way you wouldn't have to share the first meal.

"A woman is just a woman. But a good dog is a meal." - Asian Anon

Well it depends on which girl & which dog. If it was the 'Impertinent Imperial Red Queen Cayanne', it would be the girl. :dribble:

Non Sequitur Comic On My Fridge. Pessimism vs Opportunism

Shipwrecked on a small Island. Acme Barbeque Pit Kit washes ashore. Shovel, charcol, lighter fluid, matches. Well this is all useless whitout any MEAT. Isn't it Earl, Earl? Earl is holding the shovel ready to bash his brains out. :yahoo:

Clearly there isn't enough information to make this decision.

a) What kind of dog, and is he a good dog that will eventually help you like Lassie? Or more like the Taco Bell dog which is only going to be a pain in the ass and not provide much sustenance as it is?

B) Is the girl good looking and/or in anyway helpful? I mean is she a bigger asset than the dog?

If so then the dog, if not then her.

:D

a) What kind of dog, and is he a good dog that will eventually help you like Lassie? Or more like the Taco Bell dog which is only going to be a pain in the ass and not provide much sustenance as it is?
B) Is the girl good looking and/or in anyway helpful? I mean is she a bigger asset than the dog?

I think maybe the dog was Tiger from the early Brady bunch. He looks like tiger, and when I watched this on my computer with media player, the scroll at the bottom mentioned the actors names, and Tiger. Take that for what it's worth.

She's pretty good looking, but the dogs character is more faithful than the girl.

On a side note, this was filmed 10 years before Miami Vice, but this is apparently where he got his mid 80's wardrobe style. khaki dockers, low cut loafers, and no socks.

11.jpg

Not very good desert footwear in my opinion. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
dog could catch rabbits , rats, mice for more food. theres usually something alive in a wasteland, maybe the dog could sniff out bugs/snake/moles under ground

dog could catch rabbits , rats, mice for more food. theres usually something alive in a wasteland, maybe the dog could sniff out bugs/snake/moles under ground
That dog was sniffing out girls, and telepathically telling Don Johnson about it. I'd keep the dog for sure!