Whynot/Why-Hyder to Hyder-Why/Whynot 10/10ths

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are close to where we will be tomorrow. Just talked to a guy from Ontario today who had just come through Texas. He said the rain sucked. We will be in Texarkana tomorrow and then to Amarillo Tuesday. Looks like we will get wet tomorrow.

And? Damn spot takes to long to update.
yes2.gif

Don't think you have time to watch a race at Whynot Motorsports ... JSNS

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... Left out last night on the WHY to WHYNOT Gold, got my gas in Why and no receipt. Store was closed but they were inside and passed one under the door.

GPS said 1640 miles and by the time I left, it had me arriving 2minutes late for 24 hours.

I was on time after a 1669 mile BBG to Miss. No receipt in 2 attempts there too. 47 miles driving around for receipt and pics.

Need some sleep- bald tire too. LOL

Grab some sleep, sucks about the receipts. Hopefully the spot tracker will/can make up for it?

Thanks all!

IT'S ROYAL BLUE in the IBR!!! She ran great, the rider (Me) is pretty satisfied with sticking out this ride with all the crappy weather. That has always been a weak point of my riding. Rain is ok/ cold is a no-go.

To finish off with a 1669 mile BBG into a storm was a confidence booster.

Now to take care of my list of problems...

Murphy's law on this rideNeed to make Dallas by 6:21 am to get back on schedule.
Watching from New Jersey...

Looks like you made it on time (eastern time). Did you catch any of those severe storms through the Dallas area? Stay safe...
Dallas had a massive thunderstorm. My KLIM gear wicked me to a soaken state. The lightening show was great. Sometimes there were bolts with 7 or 8 branches of light.

Grab some sleep, sucks about the receipts. Hopefully the spot tracker will/can make up for it?
I got my receipts- just had to do alot of back road riding... I am writing my congressman now- I want it a federal crime if a fuel station does not have paper in their pump printers.

Relatively speaking, he's almost home. Another 10/10ths nearly in the bag.Great ride Tony. I hope you learned all you had hoped to learn. Now you just need to figure out which bike goes to the Big Dance.
Over 11k in OD miles on this one- I got a great shot of OD at a special mark (To be shared)

and.... I passed skooter's whore on the last stretch home (126,500+)

Mike -Congrats on your ride!

Last edited by a moderator:
Many congrats on keeping me awake for yet another 10 days :p

Glad the bike performed just as well as you expected it to .... Here's to the IBR!

Latest posts