• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Windscreens

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cibrd0wn

Reaction score
A new windscreen has been requested by my pillion, as she feels she gets beat-up. I don’t mind the extra air but i do enjoy her company. I am 5'7" with a 29" inseam she is 5'6" with a 30" inseam. I was thinking about a Cee Baileys +2 +2 with flip or maybe a rifle, I know the Vstream is out for me as it blocks to much air and i don’t want to look through a windscreen all the time. As windscreens come down to personal preference I was hoping to test a few screens that might be lying around. If you have a screen that might work and that you can part with for 2 weeks it would be greatly appreciated. I will pay shipping to and from.

Thanks for any input or help that is provided.

Last edited by a moderator:
A new windscreen has been requested by my pillion, as she feels she gets beat-up. I don’t mind the extra air but i do enjoy her company. I am 5'7" with a 29" inseam she is 5'6" with a 30" inseam. I was thinking about a Cee Baileys +2 +2 with flip or maybe a rifle, I know the Vstream is out for me as it blocks to much air and i don’t want to look through a windscreen all the time. As windscreens come down to personal preference I was hoping to test a few screens that might be lying around. If you have a screen that might work and that you can part with for 2 weeks it would be greatly appreciated. I will pay shipping to and from.Thank for any input or help that is provided.

You could try adding a Laminar Lip to your existing w/s. They add a few inches to the bubble, and you don't have to look thru it. YMMV

A new windscreen has been requested by my pillion, as she feels she gets beat-up. I don’t mind the extra air but i do enjoy her company. I am 5'7" with a 29" inseam she is 5'6" with a 30" inseam. I was thinking about a Cee Baileys +2 +2 with flip or maybe a rifle, I know the Vstream is out for me as it blocks to much air and i don’t want to look through a windscreen all the time. As windscreens come down to personal preference I was hoping to test a few screens that might be lying around. If you have a screen that might work and that you can part with for 2 weeks it would be greatly appreciated. I will pay shipping to and from.Thanks for any input or help that is provided.
PM sent

Latest posts