Winter visitors and scenes from the NW

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Edison

Let It Ride
Reaction score
Winter has been going on for awhile now.When I can't ride I take a walk.

We have lot's of visiting water fowl and raptors. the herons are local's.

smile.png

Wow! Great pictures! The first time I ever saw a bald eagle was in Mt. Shasta over Christmas, so majestic. Love that shot of the Bald Eagles next to what appears to be a Golden Eagle as well. Great photography!

This one is my favorite! Well done!!

Hawk%20in%20flight-L.jpg

Awsome pics.

My only complaint is that this being the Forum that it is, someone is going to complain about the lack of sheep pics.

JSNS

Mark

Wow! Great pictures! The first time I ever saw a bald eagle was in Mt. Shasta over Christmas, so majestic. Love that shot of the Bald Eagles next to what appears to be a Golden Eagle as well. Great photography!
This one is my favorite! Well done!!

Thanks to you all. The bald eagle's is next to a younger bald eagle that's hasn't atained it's maturity (4-5 years) white feathers.

The ne of the hawk you like is a composite of two photos.

Do you upload these to a blog somewhere? My friend in Shasta takes pictures of Golden Eagles and Ospreys as well as Bald Eagles in the area. She would definitely enjoy seeing these!

Very nice Tom, how you been anyhow?Doing well as can be expected for February
rolleyes.gif
I had my KLX250S made into a 351and have been breaking in the new power plant
sleep.png
Doing well as can be expected for February
rolleyes.gif
I had my KLX250S made into a 351and have been breaking in the new power plant
sleep.png

Excellent photography.Is that an Owl in flight over the roadway on the 11th shot? And what variety of Hawk is that on the wire?
That is an owl, it could be a snowy owl from the arctic, though I'm not an expert. The Hawk is another one in question for me, I call them Red tailed hawks though again that may not be the case.

Do you upload these to a blog somewhere? My friend in Shasta takes pictures of Golden Eagles and Ospreys as well as Bald Eagles in the area. She would definitely enjoy seeing these!
No I'm not into blogin'. You could send her a link to this thread.
I guess I could. I don't think she would need to sign in to see the pictures?

No I'm not into blogin'. You could send her a link to this thread.
I guess I could. I don't think she would need to sign in to see the pictures?
I haven't been napped by the internet police yet! Though I'm an old guy and don't know any better.

I send the http address to others often.
not_i.gif

Beautful pix, Tom!!

One of these days, you need to get me and Sportsguy out on a backroad day trek (he's got a KTM 690, I've got the Husky TE310)