Witness Needed in Pasadena, CA For End of Ride.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FJRBluesman posted: Sorry. I'm totally lost. You started in PNW (per Spot) and when would like someone in Pasadena CA? I can ride up from OC. Or???
As a default, Spotwalla only shows one day's worth of tracking, and that can be confusing. In the top menu line, pull down on the trip name, and click "Adjustments". In the new mini-window, select "All" or whatever time period you'd like. You can also ask for 100% of the tracked locations, or one of the percentages shown in the "Percent Fill" option. Make sure you click "Update Map" instead of "Close".

Hope that helps.

Tony started near West Palm on the 17th, went to Houston, back to Layfayette, then up to Blaine (WA) by way of Kansas City. He hit Blaine twice on the 21st. (Hey, the man does weird shit, but that may have been to get a valid receipt.)

Last edited by a moderator:
HUD is correct, I hit Blaine twice. The first night was to get a motel room to get rested for the start. It was cold and raining and ALL the motels were full. I had to go 10 miles south to find a room. Then in the morning, I returned for the start of the ride.

I have no idea where he's going. Tony's like the Energizer bunny when he gets wound up.
coolsmiley02.gif

101stpathfinder posted: I finished the Orca to Billfish ride in Key West this morning. 8018 miles in 8 days so far. Going to sleep this afternoon, then head out again tonight and finish up the 10/10ths over the next 2 days.
See what I mean? He started a 100CCC or some NASA facilities challenge, and changed his mind. Instead of San Diego or Stennis, he rode to the lower 48's northwest corner and back to Key West (Orca to Billfish ride). He was talking about 10-10ths a few posts ago, but maybe the original 100 CCC has recaptured his imagination.

Wherever you're going, Tony, get your rest and hydrate. It's warm out there, brother!

Canton Tx, definitely wouldn't have guessed that turn around. Looks like that'll put him around +700 miles or so for his 10/10th, nice! Next question, he pulled an all nighter to get there, will he stop to rest or play energizer bunny all the way home?

Home after the most ill fated ride I have ever had.

I originally was going to attempt a 300cccc.. I then said this sucks, and rode the Orca to Billfish ride. I will do a write up on that. Last nights craziness came from trying to plan a breakfast meetup with an old friend in Downsville, LA. During my ride I had ridden 3 Near BBGs. I stopped one at 1486 when I reached my intended motel. The 2nd was the same situation, the 3rd one I rode 1700+ miles but didnt want to stop for a receipt. SO... last night I pulled one of then returned home with plenty of miles for the 10/10ths.

Home after the most ill fated ride I have ever had.I originally was going to attempt a 300cccc.. I then said this sucks, and rode the Orca to Billfish ride. I will do a write up on that. Last nights craziness came from trying to plan a breakfast meetup with an old friend in Downsville, LA. During my ride I had ridden 3 Near BBGs. I stopped one at 1486 when I reached my intended motel. The 2nd was the same situation, the 3rd one I rode 1700+ miles but didnt want to stop for a receipt. SO... last night I pulled one of then returned home with plenty of miles for the 10/10ths.
Nice riding Tony. It's good to be able to adjust your plans and then continue.

Latest posts