wow. what a year.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done!

What a fantastic year of riding you had! I hope to see you again and maybe ride some of those upcoming 2016 miles with you as well!

Thank you everybody!! It was a blast to experience everything that I did this year! Starting out, I didn't realize it was going to be such a spectacular year...

I hope to experience more and merrier things in the future! That hopefully will include meeting a few more forum members.
punk.gif

What year is your Dad's GoldWing? I see it is a 1200, I am guessing about an '85 or '86 model.
Both my parents ride 1987 Gold Wings. yes, it (they) are the 1200's. 1987 was the last year of the 1200s. They got them brand new and now each have about 80,000 miles on them. Still going strong! lol (I shall pass their mileage in a few years.
bye.gif
) But the memories that those Wings have given me- still priceless. I was raised on those bikes. Started in a sidecar, then the backseat.

Thanks for the reply. Our '84 had about 86K when I totaled it in '95. That wreck cost us one good motorcycle and dealt me a huge amount of misery. I had a date with me on the bike when I wrecked. And it wasn't my girlfriend... Karma got me that day.

I am jealous of your year and sincerely hope to meet you on the road somewhere. Possibly this year.

I just showed my wife your pics and we were both very impressed. She was awed by the fact that you shoveled snow to get your bike to the driveway. I was too.

That right there, boys and girls, is someone with the right attitude.

Congrats to a great year of riding Julie! I hope our paths cross somewhere along the way in 2016.