• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wtb- Cee Bailey's Windshield, Gen 2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a "non flip" that is in like new condition if you want it.

Anyone else that is reading this and may be looking for one, please let me know.

PM me with your number and I will give you a call :)

I have a brand new +4+2 flip, light grey. will sell for $40 less than whatever they sell for from ceebailey directly. plus actual shipping. have the original box from ceebailey to ship in.

Thanks for the replies.

SeattleTy, I'm sold on the "flip"- would really like stock height with reverse contour if it were available.

Bucky, I started off with a +4 and it was way too tall for me. Thank you anyways.

JIm

Thanks for the replies.
SeattleTy, I'm sold on the "flip"- would really like stock height with reverse contour if it were available.

Bucky, I started off with a +4 and it was way too tall for me. Thank you anyways.

JIm
I don't know if I'm too late, but if got a CB with that top flip for sale. It measure center and up 22", and 20 at the widest point in the lower part. It's in good nick....

Thanks for the replies.

JIm
I don't know if I'm too late, but if got a CB with that top flip for sale. It measure center and up 22", and 20 at the widest point in the lower part. It's in good nick....
I found one, but thanks for the shout and good luck with your sale.

Jim