• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Givi Trunk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh: I am selling the following items which I think you will find meets your needs. Top case, with Galaxy Blue lid, includes stop light, backrest pad (never mounted) top case rack, and mounting kit. I had the steel luggage rack powder coated matte black, it comes from Givi silver. The black looks much better against the Galaxy Blue. The top case was only mounted on the bike for two trips and is in excellent condition. The mounting base plate which attaches to the steel luggage rack has some surface scratches and a few of the rubber bolt caps are missing. This does not interfere with the functionality at all. I do not know if replacements can be purchased separate from the mounting kit but it seems like that should be possible. I have all the instructions, diagrams, and hardware. I can also send some digital pics if you are interested. I would like to get $350, you pay actual shipping charges. I also sent you an e-mail with a copy of the original invoice from CA Sport Touring.

Greg Tillitson