• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Givi V46/47 with mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeefSupreme

Reaction score
I have a galaxy blue '05, looking for a givi with the mounting rack. I'm not worried if yours is a different color.

I have the metal part of the Givi Mount for a Gen2/3 with the spacers and bolts that I will donate for cost of shipping if that is any help to you.

I have it all, but am thinking the shipping would be a killer

I've got a V46 I've been thinking about selling. But as stated above, shipping is going to be $$$ due to it's size.

No matter where you buy it, unless through Amazon Prime, the shipping will be expensive.
Not true. Twisted Throttle, Rev Zilla, Motorcycle Superstore, Competition Accessories and many more all have FREE shipping with minimum order.

However an individual seller would have a hard time doing free shipping.

True, but the shipping is built into the price of what they sell.

My guess is that a pre-owned V46/47 and kit plus shipping will still be less than new. But then that depends entirely upon the deal struck between the seller and the buyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hadn't considered that. I guess I could be interested in just the SR346 mount, since shipping wouldn't be as killer and I could just buy the case from a retailer