• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - Laminar lip for an 06

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caryb

Reaction score
I am still trying to solve my wind management issues and am looking to try out a laminar lip. Does anyone have one of these they would like to unload?

CaryB

I am still trying to solve my wind management issues and am looking to try out a laminar lip. Does anyone have one of these they would like to unload?
CaryB
I know a guy that does. I just left a message for him to call me. I actually have it, but I'm sure he's willing to part with it. Drop me a PM with your phone number and I'll get you two in touch.

CaryB
I have a brand new one, never used. I bought it two months ago not realizing that my shield was not stock. You can have it for $60 plus whatever it cost to ship it. They work. I had one on my ST1100 it worked well.

Ed Lee

Motorcycle-ed

Thanks guys for the quick responses. It looks like I have a line on one of these to try out. I will try to add to the collective wind management knowledge of the forum once I have had a chance to try this out.

Thanks,

CaryB