• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB,,,,,, raising links

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judd

Reaction score
As the subject states. I would like to try raising the rear of my bike so I'm interested in a cheap set of raising links.

I have a set of 5/8 risers, $20.00 shipped, PM me if your intrested.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I installed, works great for $25. Distribution Jester

I went 5/8 inch and would not go higher.

Thanks for the input on the height limit. I saw the 1.25 links but I was hesitant to raise the rear that much and actually was looking at the 5/8ths version. Wa also thinking about making a set that would raise the rear about .75 of an inch. I've already raised my triples as high as they can go so I might be able to go a bit higher, maybe up to an inch or so. My limit is a short inseam at roughly 31 inches. Want to limit the scrapping in the corners and I'm wanting to speed up the turn-in after slowing it a bit from raising the front.

This is what I installed, works great for $25. Distribution Jester

I went 5/8 inch and would not go higher.

Thanks for the input on the height limit. I saw the 1.25 links but I was hesitant to raise the rear that much and actually was looking at the 5/8ths version. Wa also thinking about making a set that would raise the rear about .75 of an inch. I've already raised my triples as high as they can go so I might be able to go a bit higher, maybe up to an inch or so. My limit is a short inseam at roughly 31 inches. Want to limit the scrapping in the corners and I'm wanting to speed up the turn-in after slowing it a bit from raising the front.
Hope this tutorial I made will help, Linky

Last edited by a moderator: