• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Spare clutch handle for Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karstenp

Reaction score
Looking for a spare clutch handle for a Gen II. Hoping someone may have a handle lying around that may have been scraped during a tip over etc but is still in serviceable condition. I would like to carry a spare handle with me during a rally. Does not need to be pretty but needs to be able to get me home if I damage my existing handle.

Perry

What do you consider "inexpensive"? If I were you, and by my terms of "inexpensive" I would contact Cougar8000 either here or at FJRRiders.com and buy a set of Pazzo levers from him.

They will be cheaper than anywhere else, and once you put them on, you will have a spare clutch and brake lever. Trust me when I say they are not just bling. They will add a noticable, different, positive feel to your bike.

I love mine...And sorry, no, my OEM clutch and brake levers are not for sale. :)