Wyoming Road Info.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrb0

Reaction score
Wyoming 352 from Pinedale up to the Green River Lakes, is it now paved? I was on it back in the early 70's and it was gravel, just wondering if it's been paved?

Think we need a Rocky Mountain Region for ride planning?

Wyoming 352 from Pinedale up to the Green River Lakes, is it now paved? I was on it back in the early 70's and it was gravel, just wondering if it's been paved?
AFAIK it's only paved for about 25 miles -- to the Bridger Teton N.F. boundary. It's part of the Adv. Cycling Continental Divide Mountain-bike Ride -- I did it on a dual-sport m/c a few years ago. I wouldn't recommend going into the N.F. on a road bike. The Divide Ride route (352 + FR 600) will take you through (over Union Pass, 9,210') to U.S.26/287 just west of Dubois -- just east of Togwotee Pass. But, I'd recco riding a good d-s bike -- at least it was gravel/dirt forest road 3~4 years ago (I'd be surprised if the F.S. paved it...).

Last edited by a moderator:
AFAIK it's only paved for about 25 miles -- to the Bridger Teton N.F. boundary. It's part of the Adv. Cycling Continental Divide Mountain-bike Ride -- I did it on a dual-sport m/c a few years ago. I wouldn't recommend going into the N.F. on a road bike. The Divide Ride route (352 + FR 600) will take you through (over Union Pass, 9,210') to U.S.26/287 just west of Dubois -- just east of Togwotee Pass. But, I'd recco riding a good d-s bike -- at least it was gravel/dirt forest road 3~4 years ago (I'd be surprised if the F.S. paved it...).
I was only planning on riding up to the lakes and that trail, not all the way thru. DS, that's coming one of these days, I know, my wife knows it, but my checking account balance won't allow it, right now....