Y.E.S

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelsphoto

Reaction score
I just mailed off my check for $389 for Y.E.S. to D&H Cycle. Cant believe its still just $389. May never need it but i purchase a new 2007 in Feb of 2012 with 52 miles and now i have 18,650 so i plan on a lot of riding each year. Love going from a St1100 to the FJR even having to master the rear brake for being a AE model.Riding 400-700 miles a day i'm enjoyed the smooth shift with the AE. Thanks to the forums for the info on D&H Cycle. Super people also the person i spoke to rides AE. Thanks Again!

P.S. With the electric shift i havent missed a gear...LOL

And when the 4 year Y.E.S. is about to run out, you can extend it for another 2 years.
Now that is a darn good idea given my YES has paid off due to electrical gremlins. The instrument cluster gear shift indicator went belly up. R&R of the entire instrument cluster was about $1200 on Mommaha's dime. Glad I bought YES!

RadioHowie is right - Yamaha - reinventing electrical integrity since 2006.
smile.png

Silly question of one who's got a few blond moments per day
smile.png

Suppose one (me) would want to buy that Y.E.S thingy, would you need to have one already? I don't so that would be a good buy from what I've learned already?

Thanks yer'all

V

RPK

And when the 4 year Y.E.S. is about to run out, you can extend it for another 2 years.
Any idea what D&H charges for the two-year extension?

Thanks
I'm not sure...but i believe it was 300+. Considering what they covered under warranty with the original 4 yr Y.E.S. for $389, paying for the additional 2 years...I'm still way ahead.

Silly question of one who's got a few blond moments per day
smile.png

Suppose one (me) would want to buy that Y.E.S thingy, would you need to have one already? I don't so that would be a good buy from what I've learned already?

Thanks yer'all

V

RPK
If the bike is out of the original warranty, you're out of luck.

I checked in with them last summer and was told that the 2 yr ext is $349. I have the reminder set up to call Renee in June
smile.png

As I recall, they do not take credit cards, it's check only so plan in advance, as the payment has to be made before the prior warranty has expired.

Call Renee at D&H cycles to add the 24 mos extension for $349

18115 US Highway 31
Cullman, AL 35058
(256) 739-1840

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked in with them last summer and was told that the 2 yr ext is $349. I have the reminder set up to call Renee in June
smile.png
As I recall, they do not take credit cards, it's check only so plan in advance.

Call Renee at D&H cycles to add the 24 mos extension for $349

18115 US Highway 31

Cullman, AL 35058

(256) 739-1840
Yep, that's what I paid. I called them the day before my original Y.E.S.ran out, Renee said just send the check in. She extended the warrany before she ever got the check.

They are great to do bussiness with.

Just extended my YES warranty with D&H for two-years at the cost of $349!
smile.png

My local dealer that I purchased the bike from wanted over $600 for the extension
omg2.gif
Guess they're all about the money now..

Thanks again for directing me to D&H

Domenic

Thanks for posting this info regarding an extended 2 year Y.E.S.. I was not aware that was an option. I checked my Y.E.S. to find it expires in May. Interesting enough it was sold by D&H and my bike was purchased new in CA. i'll be on the phone with them to arrange an extenstion. Tks again for the tip!!!

The 4 year YES is my next purchase for my FJR. It is a no brainer to purchase this for $389. One trip to the dealer for just about any covered repair and it has already pair for itself.