• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300AE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SailorJack

Reaction score
Selling a very clean 2007 FJR1300AE with 19500 miles. Located in St. Leonard, MD.This is the auto clutch version. Still need to shift the gears with the paddles on the left grip or the toe shifter but clutch is auto, and it is very smooth once you're used to it.Bike features are ABS, auto-clutch, heated grips, electrically adjustable windscreen, gear indicator, integrated hard side panniers, shaft drive, center stand, and other regular bike things lol.I bought this in early May 2021 as a 2 up ride and have put about 1000 miles on it. Does everything it should as it should. Wife likes the passenger seat but I'm not in love with it and would rather give a Super Tenere or other 2-upable adventure type bike a try so that is what I'm open to trades for.FJR has the following:-New rear tire (dealership changed for free when I bought the bike as it original had a plug in it, current tires are mismatched).

• Givi plate and V46 top case
  • Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) monitors
  • LED headlights
  • Grip Puppies foam grips (ok they are the amazon brand but I have used them on numerous bikes and love them)
  • frame sliders
  • heli-bar risers
  • Crampbuster
  • Throttlemeister Cruise control
  • illuminated (led lights) license plate frame
  • stem RAM ball
  • battery tender pigtail
  • all maintenance and recalls up to date (performed by dealer, Atlantic Cycles, at 18300 miles but I planned on changing all fluids at 20000 if it doesn't sell by then).
- Clean title in my nameLooking for $5000 or trade for 2-Up capable Adventure bike.

IMG_1315-M.jpg

IMG_1316-M.jpg

IMG_1314-M.jpg

IMG_1312-M.jpg

Removed the Givi top box and TPMS. Price lowered to $4500. If it doesn't sell by Monday (7/26) I'm taking it off the market.