Ya think this will buff out?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's AWESOME! Sumbitch looks like it hurt though. I bet it feels better now that its off.
It's not off yet, still hanging on by the sides. It hurt like hell right after I smashed it, had to get a straight pin and heat it up with the propane torch and put a hole in the nail to relieve the pressure. Since then it's just been black until it came loose at the top. I've been soaking it in peroxide trying to get it the rest of the way off.

Ooooh. The hot needle trick is an awesome feeling of relief. I didn't know Peroxide would make it fall off any faster.

I bet if you smash it again real hard, it'll pop right off. Try it and let us know...

Ooooh. The hot needle trick is an awesome feeling of relief. I didn't know Peroxide would make it fall off any faster.

I bet if you smash it again real hard, it'll pop right off. Try it and let us know...
Yeah the peroxide bubbles and loosens up the dried blood underneath.

I think I'll just let nature run it's course for the remainder of this process...

Link doesn't work for me. WTF?
Here ya go...I tried to do this the first time!

1120506077_photobucket_86000_.jpg

I think I'll just let nature run it's course for the remainder of this process...
I don't blame you. Smashing it again is a ridiculous plan. And it won't work! But letting nature take it's course... Only a puss would do that. here's what you do.

1. Get drunk. This will dull most of the forthcoming pain.

2. Have a friend get drunk with you. This will calm all nerves. This has to be a good friend, cause you're going to have to trust him/her later.

3. Load a 12 guage shotgun with 00 buck.

4. Grab some salve and a highlighter....

Wait a minute, after checking the Man-Guide, this technique only works works with genital/anal warts.

Nevermind.

I don't blame you. Smashing it again is a ridiculous plan. And it won't work! But letting nature take it's course... Only a puss would do that. here's what you do.

1. Get drunk. This will dull most of the forthcoming pain.

2. Have a friend get drunk with you. This will calm all nerves. This has to be a good friend, cause you're going to have to trust him/her later.

3. Load a 12 guage shotgun with 00 buck.

4. Grab some salve and a highlighter....

Wait a minute, after checking the Man-Guide, this technique only works works with genital/anal warts.

Nevermind.
Remind me not to get drunk with you and talk about medical issues! :huh:

Latest posts