• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha OEM Tank Bag Mount Gen I , II, Help ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawman10

Reaction score
I purchased a Yamaha FJR Tank Bag, That is missing the mount that attaches to the tank with 4 straps, it also has a hole open for the gas cap fill. Called locale dealer they told me no parts were available for that item as far as he could tell.

Wondering if anyone has that part laying around they might like to part with? If the tank bag is not usable any longer? This Bag has The Yamaha Travel Line on the grab handle. The Bag is shaped to contour down the back side of the Tank towards the seat.

My other thought was to use a btm from a old magnetic bag of mine and sew that onto the FJR Bag to keep it on the tank. Would rather find the right mount to keep it on the tank if I can ? Thanks in advance for your help.

I now understand this tank bag is not made in US. Maybe It is sold in the UK ONLY ? I wonder if I can find a member from the forum to send a UK Dealer contact info ? Anyone ?

Thanks

There is a European version of a retail Yamaha website. Google should find it for you