Yank The Weenie

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yanker #2 is riding out of Santa Clarita (start). Looking for an "orgy bonus" riding partner. Anyone interested?
PM me.

Cheers,

W2
WW, I am starting at the Tumble Inn bonus, hopefully be there right at 10.
Ditto

I will be spending the night at the Econo lodge in Gorman

I will also be at the Tumble Inn at 10:00

I have no freaking clue where to start. Seriously. Google maps and Mapsource use different GPS doo-dah's or coordinates or whatever they call them. Some of the waypoints listed don't match to the bonuses? I may just make this a freakin Candy Butt ASSociation ride after all; 100 miles per day, max. I have to leave early, I want a hot dog and want to see *female* HollyWeird Freaks high on meth wearing crotchless leathers, tall red boots, and riding LOUD Harleys, just sayin.. Woof freakin' Woof. This is fun? It probably would be if I had a clue. :fuck:

Yeah Yeah, Rant Off. See all you sickies there.. :lol:

Thanks Jerry!! A+

Our report card: https://thumbwave.com/dl650/ytw2009.htm

IMG_7388_2sm.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is Sandiegoland (Enviromentaland) planning in the AM.

PB210007.jpg

Peter taking notes and listening intently:

PB210008.jpg

Peter's RT:

PB210006.jpg

Sandiegoland's wee strom:

PB210010.jpg

My FJR ready for battle:

PB210011-1.jpg

This is what we saw at the Watts Towers:

PB210022-1.jpg

PB210023.jpg

This is how David takes his group pictures:

PB210028.jpg

Someone getting ready to jump off a cliff above Lake Elsinore. I am glad tcfjr got his pic in flight:

PB210033.jpg

The whole thing was lots of fun and educational. Many thanks to Jwhite518 for his efforts.

Thanks Jerry!! A+

IMG_7388_2sm.JPG
Watts is only a cool bonus if you do it at night like us whack jobs did.
Watts is 'way down' on the scary factor as compared to decades ago. Of course that is easy for me to say... there were paramedics, fire rescue, and several police squad cars there when we arrived so it ended up being about the safest stop the whole day! :lol:
Glad to see you visited Simon Rodea's digs! You guys look kewel out front!

Try to find this next time you're in Fresno Click it

It's similar but different!

Thanks Jerry!! A+

IMG_7388_2sm.JPG
Watts is only a cool bonus if you do it at night like us whack jobs did.
Watts is 'way down' on the scary factor as compared to decades ago. Of course that is easy for me to say... there were paramedics, fire rescue, and several police squad cars there when we arrived so it ended up being about the safest stop the whole day! :lol:
I never thought in my whole life I would have any reason to go to Watts. Life is always interesting.

Yeah, Watts was an interesting place. All sorts of visually interesting things wandering around. Some pix:

My riding partners, Jerry White & Tim Watts

IMG_0223.jpg

At the Cascades...

IMG_0208.jpg

Finale at Pinks:

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

All-in-all a great day was had by all. Thanks Jerry.

Cheers,

W2

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did I find this to late to do it well at least I'll be at the Far Western on Wensday the 30th.

rogerfjrfaster :yahoo: