YFO Spot Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys coming down from up north--already in California or close to it for YFO not starting till Thursday. I'm glad you have your Spot links posted, 'cuz I'm real curious about how you're going to fill the next five days. Not that there isn't plenty more than five days worth of great roads between you and there. Have fun.

Sounds like us Pacific Northwet folks but just the other side of the nation. Look forward to having a piece of pie with you.
punk.gif

You guys coming down from up north--already in California or close to it for YFO not starting till Thursday. I'm glad you have your Spot links posted, 'cuz I'm real curious about how you're going to fill the next five days. Not that there isn't plenty more than five days worth of great roads between you and there. Have fun.
Something like this SacMike...
rolleyes.gif

Hwy3_zpstn3moe3h.jpg

--G

Something like this SacMike...
rolleyes.gif

Hwy3_zpstn3moe3h.jpg

--G
You know it's ok to take that at 25, right? Have fun George.

SacMike,

You wouldn't by chance be bringing strawberry rubarb pie from Ikeda's in Auburn would you?

-Mike

Here's mine to add to it once it is set up: SpotWalla.com - Trip Viewer
Tony, looks like you stayed over in Sonora, TX. Was it at the Best Western and did you have their made to order omelets? Fantastic service and food for a "free" breakfast. Owner wants them to shut that down and go to a steam table fake eggs and unknown origin sausage patties, as he thinks its a waste of time and money. I say, hell no. Praise them on Trip Advisor if you did stay there.

I see --G is now in Red Bluff the location of the east entrance to heaven, aka Hwy 36. Just outside of Red Bluff, to the west, is a famous sign. Hopefully --G took a photo of it. If not here is one from the Pashnit web site:

Img_0913_140sign.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts