You think you're addicted?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they start stuffing that green shit into somethin' edible, gimme a call.

Dear ole mom's got a recipe for those thangs. It's a dough that tastes like a Cheez-it, wrapped around the olive, baked. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Dear ole mom's got a recipe for those thangs. It's a dough that tastes like a Cheez-it, wrapped around the olive, baked. Mmmmmmmmmm.

WHAT?! Your mom really makes something weird like that?! And you really like it? I didn't know this. Maybe I will have to check this recipe out. But what's the green shit?

WHAT?! Your mom really makes something weird like that?! And you really like it? I didn't know this. Maybe I will have to check this recipe out. But what's the green shit?
(pssst, it's the olive that this thread is about)

(pssst, it's the olive that this thread is about)
Wait a minute... You two are talking to each other through FJRForum? Oh, how sad is that?! Might I suggest you take this to marriagecounceling.com or better yet, kickthatworthlesshusbandtothecurbwithouthiscreditcardsorcheckbook.com?

:haha: Snerk.