• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zumo 665 with TWO mounts & GXM40 sat antenna -- $600

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txvoyager

Reaction score
Top of the line Zumo 665 with LIFETIME maps, two mounts and GXM40 satellite antenna -- $600 for the whole package. All have been used/installed for about a year. There a couple of scratches on one edge of the GPS and the GXM's cord has a small nick, but all work PERFECTLY!

Included:

• GPS in original packaging (nearly complete) with manuals, etc.
  • GXM40 "puck" antenna which I have been using for sat radio, traffic & weather
  • Clam shell case
  • Two mounts -- both with RAM ball, but you'll need to provide your choice of arm and mount on the bike
  • "Cap" to cover the GPS mount with no device attached
  • Car (suction cup) mount and cord
FYI, the mounts are still installed on the FJR and KLR, but will be ready to ship by this weekend...

WP_20131201_005.jpg

WP_20131201_006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice unit... in another month I'll be shopping to buy, maybe if its still available?
nea.gif

FWIW, how much does the XM subscription run for a Garmin? I usually wait on my Honda Pilot until XM sends me letters for 3 months & hounds me to come back, then get it for $8 a month for 6 months...
Lkingsmiley.png

Unit is sold... Enjoy it Paul! May it lead you many bonus locations...

Lync, I think my quarterly expense for the service is about $70, but that includes weather and traffic. Your plan of waiting for the plea to re-up works great for music only, but I've not heard of anyone who was able to do that with the data plan included...

Thanks for the response, that's a bit more than I expected but true... you do get weather and traffic. Was there a plan available for only weather and XM or was traffic required as a bundle?

Happy trails to the new owner, nice system!

Call XM Customer service. I always get 5 months for $25. Once the 5 months expires they try and nail you for the regular rate. Call back and bitch, they'll renew the 5 months for $25. It's a vicious cycle (no pun intended), but if you want XM for $60 a year ya gotta work at it.

Music only. Don't know about the data plan

Last edited by a moderator:
The data requires the full music / talk package. 70 bucks a quarter. IMHO it's worth every dime!

If you don't want the data stuff, lifetime sub units can be found on ebay. I have one of those in my cage.