• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Genuine OEM Yamaha FZ1 Mirrors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

st4gary

Reaction score
[SIZE=13.3333px]These are genuine Yamaha mirrors for the FZ1. A great update for the FJR of any vintage.[/SIZE]In like new condition.

$100 via PayPal, includes shipping to CONUS.

Any questions PM or hit me up at st4gary over at hotmail.

Thanks,

Gary

20200718_143406-X4.jpg

20200718_143415-X4.jpg

Gary,  I have a friend who is looking for these. Please consider my request to have him reply to you before you let them go to someone else. His name is Gary Laverda.  Thanks,  art

This is Gary L.. I am interested. I have ordered some already from a supplier and they are back ordered for several weeks so I will attempt to confirm that I can cancel my order tomorrow and Then I will contact you.

[SIZE=13.3333px]These are genuine Yamaha mirrors for the FZ1. A great update for the FJR of any vintage.[/SIZE]In like new condition.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary,  Consider the mirrors sold. If Gary Laverda cannot cancel his order i  will take the mirrors. I have FZ1's on my 2014 but if I sell the bike and Gary Laverda does not take them I will put them aside for my next new bike rather than taking them off and putting the original mirrors on the current bike. Please give us till Monday (tomorrow) so Gary can confirm his situation. If he backs out let me know and I will send you payment via PayPal and my address in San Ramon. Thanks for giving us an opportunity to consummate the sale.

Art

No worries guys.  Drop me a note today when you have a chance.  Since you guys are both local I'd be happy to drop them off/meet to get them to you.  

Thanks,

Gary

Thanks,

Gary

Gary,  Consider the mirrors sold. If Gary Laverda cannot cancel his order i  will take the mirrors. I have FZ1's on my 2014 but if I sell the bike and Gary Laverda does not take them I will put them aside for my next new bike rather than taking them off and putting the original mirrors on the current bike. Please give us till Monday (tomorrow) so Gary can confirm his situation. If he backs out let me know and I will send you payment via PayPal and my address in San Ramon. Thanks for giving us an opportunity to consummate the sale.

Art

Mirrors sold and delivered. Nice meeting and chatting with you today Art. Stay safe! GARY