• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Upper Cowling Assy 2 - Rt side, Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LCB

Reaction score
I need the upper right cowling for a Gen II - Any color or year Gen II (part# 3P6-W283H-00-P5)

Can be imperfect with scuff marks or scratches but I'd prefer no cracks, breaks or missing attachment points.

If anyone has one lying around, please let me know.

If anyone has one lying around AND is coming to NAFO - well, you just made my day!

Many thanks!!

Oh, it's not for me...

yes-it-is

Lapse in judgement on my way to Bob's last weekend... (he generously offered his time & expertise to diagnose and repair my spider issue)

I was coming off I95 and the car in front of me was going VERY slow on the ramp - speed limit is 30 and he's barely doing 15. We get up to the merge point and I look left - plenty of room to merge - no cars in front or in the next lane over. I lean a bit to the left, turn my head to look forward and the car is barely moving, brake lights on, nothing inhibiting his progress forward or to the left - and he's just creeping along at 5 mph. My front tire hits his left rear bumper and the bike goes over on the right. Those Canyon Cages are worth their weight in gold, I tell ya.

I'm OK, bruise on my right leg but could have been worse.

Poor Bob - all he does anymore is fix broken crap on my bike!

Damn, that sucks...glad you are mostly okay.
good.gif
So will you be going with the multiple color scheme?
stunned.gif

Nope, our boy Garauld is one smart cookie - he's got spare paint AND gave me a can of paint too. I'll try to touch up some scratches and send him the new-ish piece once I find one. Until then, it's cracked paint with a primer underlay for now.

Glad to hear you're OK....... see if you can page extrememarine to the white courtesy phone, dunno if he has any plastic left or not.......

Glad you're ok and the damage is minor!

Nice work Bob! When are you putting the "Bob's Garage" sign in the front yard?
wink.png

See ya both tomorrow!
biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna refresh this topic - ya know - just in case someone has one lying around...

I still need the piece so let me know if anyone has one. Thanks!!