Mt. Baker ski area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PigPen

Reaction score
Planning on toodleing up to Mt. Baker with the wife tomorow. Anyone want to come along?

Love too but...

....work calls yet again.
sadsmiley.gif

--G

toodleing??

George told me that road begs to be ridden with authority....however you do have the Mrs along so a brisk pace is acceptable.

Have fun!!

Last edited by a moderator:
toodleing??
George told me that road begs to be ridden with authority....however you do have the Mrs along so a brisk pace is acceptable.

Have fun!!
A friend was riding that road with authority and had to avoid another bike. They found his bike in a tree and him dead a few hundred feet down. There isn't room for mistakes so be careful.

Just my luck. I get a day off and no one can come out to play. Toodle must be a made up word but I have heard it so many times. I think it means something like to move along without much purpose. So with the wife I am definitely not riding with authority it's more like sight seeing. Hope the cloud cover breaks up by the time we get up there.

PigPen,

We were up there the same day It's Just Rain was there. Really nice day and we hiked about a mile and half up the mountain.

But the smoke really limited our view. Your day looks like it will be a lot clearer, enjoy.

toodleing??

Have fun!!
I have watched George disappear going up some switch backs. Wish I could ride like that. I did ride a brisk pace for me but heard about it a few times from the Mrs.

PigPen,
We were up there the same day It's Just Rain was there. Really nice day and we hiked about a mile and half up the mountain.

But the smoke really limited our view. Your day looks like it will be a lot clearer, enjoy.
The morning cloud cover broke up for the most part accept for Mt Baker. It just wouldn't come out from behind the clouds. Otherwise it was a really nice day.