125 GP result SPOILER

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott Redding 15 year old Brit wins!!!! First Brit winner in the UK for 26 years....we have a new hero!
Congrats!!! The young man can ride. Pulled a Rossi on Iannone and forced a mistake. I am impressed. Now if Bradley "Crash" Smith can just keep the rubber side down. :unsure:

Too bad about Toseland. I was hoping he would finish in the top five. Rookie mistake trying to win the race in the first corner. I'm sure he won't make the same mistake in Assen.

Scott Redding 15 year old Brit wins!!!! First Brit winner in the UK for 26 years....we have a new hero!
Congrats!!! The young man can ride. Pulled a Rossi on Iannone and forced a mistake. I am impressed. Now if Bradley "Crash" Smith can just keep the rubber side down. :unsure:

Too bad about Toseland. I was hoping he would finish in the top five. Rookie mistake trying to win the race in the first corner. I'm sure he won't make the same mistake in Assen.
Correct, he cold tyred himself trying tp make up for a bad grid position. I think he will do better at Assen, it's a track he has ridden at recently. I didn't realise but he hasn't ridden at Donongton for 6 years.

I thought Spies might have done abit better after the good qualifying performance. I hope they give him another run out.

Correct, he cold tyred himself trying tp make up for a bad grid position. I think he will do better at Assen, it's a track he has ridden at recently. I didn't realise but he hasn't ridden at Donongton for 6 years.

I thought Spies might have done abit better after the good qualifying performance. I hope they give him another run out.
Haven't seen the 125 race yet, but, looking forward to it. I think Spies did OK, all things considered. New bike, new tires, new track, etc.... Rain is the great equalizer and I think that's why his qualifying performance was decent. I think he'll be fine, just needs seat time. He clocked his fastest times at the end of the race. Hopefully he'll get a chance to ride in Assen. If not, I still think he'll do great at Laguna Seca.

Watched the 125 and Redding looked good!

It was fun to watch him just worry Iannone right out of the race.