• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 BMW R1200RT - ~65,000 Miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SullyCuse

Reaction score
Well, I sold my '08 FJR and thought I would try something different. I really like this R1200RT, but just not sure it is for me. So I am letting this go for less than I have invested in it, just so someone can get some good riding in before the weather changes.

Notice- The ABS unit will need to be rebuilt in the future, but doesn't diminish the ride at all. I can ride for quite awhile before it goes into residual mode. Simply means the servo assist and ABS are non-functional. Many people have removed the ABS unit entirely on these years of RT's, as this is a common issue in the '05 & '06 RTs. I left it in and will have refurbished over the winter if I end up keeping it. I have put many miles on in residual mode with no problems.

$5900 and I will entertain any reasonable offers.. I am located in the Atlanta area.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/5888138245.html

Hit me up with any questions.

Last edited by a moderator: