• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale 2005 FJR1300 <40k AK20's & Penske Rear, New Angel GT A-Spec 6K N.GA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fhaze

Reaction score
Suspension upgraded to AK20's up front & Penske Rear shock

New Angel GT A-Spec tires less than 100 miles on them.

Freshly serviced, full fuel system and consumable overhaul.

The bike is in amazing shape, I am the 2nd owner. I bought it with 1200 miles on it. Been garage kept all of its life.

Additional upgrades include Tall Screen, Throttlemeisters, Powercommander, Remus Hexacones, new brake pads, SS Lines, Center nut Ram Mount with Xgrip, and a full recent servicing.

This bike is ready to roll anywhere. I would not hesitate to take it cross country tomorrow.

Suspension setup for a 300lb load done by Rick at Cogent Dynamics.
Factory Top Case and bag liners included. I think I have a OEM cover as well.

Asking 6k Located in North Georgia

Just got into a KTM 1290 Super Adventure S and don't see myself riding the FJR again.

Last edited:

The bike is in amazing shape, I am the 2nd owner. I bought it with 1200 miles on it. Been garage kept all of its life.

Additional upgrades include Tall Screen, Throttlemeisters, Powercommander, Remus Hexacones, new brake pads, SS Lines, Center nut Ram Mount with Xgrip, and a full recent servicing.

This bike is ready to roll anywhere. I would not hesitate to take it cross country tomorrow.

Just got into a KTM 1290 Super Adventure S and don't see myself riding the FJR again.
What is 'AK20's up front'?

Never mind. Google'd it. $1300 upgrade!! Wow. Looks good. Wish I could afford it for my 2003.

Thank you, it has served me very well!
I had the same set up on my ‘05. Expensive, but well worth it. I’m kind of surprised you did not have Traxxion do it. They are in your area. I ride up there for my suspension services often. That is the one thing I trust in their hands rather than doing it myself.

Rick did the rear, TD did the front. Funny story, I had TD do them when I was on a road trip from MA to GA, house sitting for a friend. Years later, I would buy a house less them 5 miles from their office :)