• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR 1300A nicely farkled, 22k miles, a beauty at $6900

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OBFJR

Reaction score
Its time to part with my beautiful Cobalt blue Yamaha FJR 1300A with ABS brakes, 22k miles, factory top case and passenger pad, 1" bar risers, Breakaway throttle lock, G2 throttle tube, reflective Tuning Fork rear pannier panels, hiway pegs, Skyway billet sliders, European graphics, 230 gram SS barends, Techmount steering stem bolt platform, Garmin GPS 550 mount (GPS not included), others I've forgotten. I'm in the Memphis TN area, easy to get to.

I'll try to post pictures soon, struggling right now. Message me and I can email quality pix.

If this is the same bike that was on CL it is a great looking 06. I only wish I lived closer.

Photos from Memphis Craigslist Ad.

3Gd3J53Hd5L15Fe5H4d147be1346e69f51da8.jpg

3Ed3Mc3H55La5Gc5J6d14cefb6e4745db1040.jpg

3Ib3o53l05G35E85K3d14d9588e6d47471260.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yep thats is. Beautiful bike!! Im asking myself how I get to Memphis and back this time of year???

Yep that's been my thinking. Hey if the bike is available in a few months it would be a great fly-n-ride.

Several tire kickers, but no sale. Forgot to mention it has a Cee Bailey +2+2 with a flip and I've got the original factory screen. Plus a couple of Ram Mounts. Is it too cold? Come on spring!