2013 SE Ohio Spring Ramble - Ride Groups

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scrapedup, Dave, Group 1, No GPS, will definitely be blasting my ear buds so forget trying to talk to me while we're ridin, have little or no sense of my speed, nor do i care, colored blind, especially when it comes to the color yellow, pretty much pass when ever I feel, I'd be more than glad to lead anyone crazy enough to follow me, my screen name pretty much say's it all. If it's any consolation I haven't crashed yet this year, but granted it is pretty early in the ridin season. PS. Thanks to everyone whose prayed for me, my double vision hasn't been bothering me that much, and I've not been wearing the patch over my one eye, unless it's really sunny, when I'm on the bike. Dastardly Dave #65MotoSeries
Dave, you take yer crew over yonder...

...we'll head this away.
That does paint a bad picture.
uhoh.gif

Scrapedup, Dave, Group 1, No GPS, will definitely be blasting my ear buds so forget trying to talk to me while we're ridin, have little or no sense of my speed, nor do i care, colored blind, especially when it comes to the color yellow, pretty much pass when ever I feel, I'd be more than glad to lead anyone crazy enough to follow me, my screen name pretty much say's it all. If it's any consolation I haven't crashed yet this year, but granted it is pretty early in the ridin season. PS. Thanks to everyone whose prayed for me, my double vision hasn't been bothering me that much, and I've not been wearing the patch over my one eye, unless it's really sunny, when I'm on the bike. Dastardly Dave #65MotoSeries
If you are trying to quit smoking I think you are supposed to wear the patch on your arm!

Obviously That Guy

On a side note: work has gone to crap for me. There is a chance I won't be able to make it anyway, but who knows...
...Work will always go to crap whenever there is a ride coming up. You know that, I know that.

Come anyways...it will be there on your desk when you get back .

On a side note: work has gone to crap for me. There is a chance I won't be able to make it anyway, but who knows...
...Work will always go to crap whenever there is a ride coming up. You know that, I know that.

Come anyways...it will be there on your desk when you get back .
I think he's just waiting to see what the weather's gonna be like...

Im still going to try to make it down Saturday morning. I wont get home from work till about midnight. If I make it I would like to be in group 1 or 2. I have a GPS and a Sena

Watching the weather & might try to make it in Saturday night to watch the tip over party in the parking lot....
smile.png

Wow, now that's a country unheard from. How ya' doing Tom?

Intech, my doctor at the Free Clinic said he wouldn't recommended my using the patch to quit smoking while on Methadone, some people have had bad reactions to using both at the same time. Hoping to have myself clean by next weekend. Was wondering if I've got any takers to follow me around next weekend?

Let me tell ya about my brothers ability to lead. Just ask the two guys on Ninja's he left standing in a field off of 556, or the guy on the Sportster who could keep up with anybody, I think that guy is still picking gravle out of his ask. Or better yet look at the pic's he posted of the guy he was racing with on the new BMW at P.I.R. The pic's are still posted on this forum somewhere.

I'm going to ride in group 4

Joe,

We've all witnessed you in action before and your as big of a Holligan as any of us, maybe worse. Who are you tryin to kid, sit in the hotel all weekend I'm sure!!!! you'll probably be the first one off the front in Group 2. We'll see you all next weekend. Dastardly Dave

Dave, I'm not a racer like you and yer brother...but I'll follow either of you. So who's leading group one?

See you Friday. We'll figure it out then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oil and Filter changed. Rear pumpkin loobed. Took off the shifter plate and cleaned and loobed the shift shaft (Hiem joints were good). Loobed the rear brake pedal and a handful other small jobs. Washed and dried both bikes (first time for the CRFL since I got it last August and the FJR hasn't been washed since around the same time).

Still have some stuff to do but the important stuff got done so I went out for a little ride. WOOT!

Oh ya, the bitch shifts like butter now! Well worth the 30 minutes to loob your shift pivot! And.. Klim Dakar dirt bike pants make kick ass riding pants for the street. I've got a spare set of CE armor here and it'll take them. Very comfy and they flow a ton of air with the vents open. Nice.

West and East loop maps have been posted for download here. Follow the directions to download them. Use at your own risk disclaimer included, and special thanks to 0Face for pitching in.