• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 A & ES In Stock In Irvine, CA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartyO

Reaction score
I was at Mission Motorsports in Irvine, CA to drool over the new KTM Super Duke 1290. It's cool. There is a 2014 A and 2014 ES on the showroom floor for anybody that is interested. I thought they were hard to find and these two are sitting there ready for a new Feejer guy to buy them.

They will probably be there for a while, at full price. Haven't seen a lot of the 14's.......Rancho Cucamonga Yam didn't even bring one in cause they don't like the color.............haven't been to Chaparral lately to see if they have one, they had a new 12 on the floor for what seemed like a year before they finally unloaded it 3 or 4 months ago...........might be some tempting leftovers in November to look at..............

Was at Chaparral yesterday and they did not have the 14 FJR. Honda/Yamaha of Redlands up the street has 3 2014 FJR's. 2 a's and 1 ES. 17,220 for the A and 18,220 for the ES Plus tax and title....ouch

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a new '12 FJR on the floor at the west palm beach Yamaha. It's at full price $15,799 sitting next to a new '13 for the same price. That's the way they do things there. Idiots.

Was at Chaparral yesterday and they did not have the 14 FJR. Honda/Yamaha of Redlands up the street has 3 2014 FJR's. 2 a's and 1 ES. 17,220 for the A and 18,220 for the ES Plus tax and title....ouch
They can have them. My 05 runs like a scalded cat and it's paid for. I've never been much of a fan of buying new.

Gary

darksider #44

Yikes! Unbelievable what some of those Cali dealers will charge.

There are '14 FJRs out there. More As than ES's. While not every dealer has one, they can still be found without too much effort.

And now we are only about three months away from hearing about the '15 models.......