2015 Black Hills FJR Roundup 25-28 June 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"FreeBeer" - I will provide one Keg of Crow Peak Brewery "SpearBeer" on Friday Night - it is up to you to get your share.
Most of us won't have a chance. There'll be Canadians.
Having just installed a new kitchen faucet I now have the plumbing skills to run a line from the keg directly into my room.

You Yanks don't stand a chance.

Beer - I will devise a suitable handicap for our friends from the North, first thoughts involve drinking only when their heads are between their legs or possibly only while embraced with aforementioned Montana Blondes? I am open to additional suggestions!
Take their red plastic solo cups and punch holes around the top with a hole punch.... wait, that will waste beer. Nevermind.

Before I get too excited, what is this Beer of choice that u speak of young jedi fighter?

Big John- You left me off the probable list... prob on purpose ;)

"FreeBeer" - I will provide one Keg of Crow Peak Brewery "SpearBeer" on Friday Night - it is up to you to get your share.
Having just installed a new kitchen faucet I now have the plumbing skills to run a line from the keg directly into my room.

Just so you know i lost a fourth grade student council election running on a very similar platform, something like free root beer plumbed into the drinking fountains or bubblers to some.

Before I get too excited, what is this Beer of choice that u speak of young jedi fighter?

Big John- You left me off the probable list... prob on purpose ;)
I'll add you in next update

Beer of Choice. - https://www.crowpeakbrewing.com/taproom/ one of these, probably the Lookout Lager, maybe the Canyon Cream Ale or possibly a couple of different Ponies for variety.

OK, the Beer got me, and I will be glad to pitch in to make it free for the Canadians, eh!. Actually the Black Hills sold me. Seen them enough on the show 'Full Throttle Saloon', time to ride them
smile.png

Put me n the Steamer in the confirmed group. Motel/Scott was out but his assistant had a cancellation on a double queen room for Fri & Sat nites. Snatched it.

Top_Speed1 (KJ)

Steamer (Stanlee)

Last edited by a moderator:

Just so you know i lost a fourth grade student council election running on a very similar platform, something like free root beer plumbed into the drinking fountains or bubblers to some.
Maybe these guys might want to try a motel next.

Just got off the phone with Scott so I guess I'm pretty probable at this point.
smile.png
(Was on hold while he talked to someone else from here btw.) He also said he needs to go back and take an inventory of rooms as he just might be sold out now.

smile.png
(Was on hold while he talked to someone else from here btw.) He also said he needs to go back and take an inventory of rooms as he just might be sold out now.
Unbelievable! An FJR rally sold out in fly over country. Spearfish is a thriving small city with what appears to be hundreds of hotel rooms in a newly developed part of town and other motels near the Bell Motel. There should be plenty of places to stay for anyone that wants to ride the Black Hills.

smile.png
That was probably me Mike.

I hope he's got another room for some more of us, pretty early to be sold out.

Just got off the phone with Scott so I guess I'm pretty probable at this point. :) (Was on hold while he talked to someone else from here btw.) He also said he needs to go back and take an inventory of rooms as he just might be sold out now.
Put your name on a waiting list because at least 20 percent will cancel.....and there will always be other options at Spearfish that early in the summer.

Will visit with next closest Mom and Pop motel a block down the street tomorrow morning. About 10 more rooms from the look of it.

I reserved a (non smoking) double at Bell's Motel, looking for a non snoring roomie....PM me if interested.

Interested. Hotel. Just moi at the moment.
smile.png

EDIT: Realized this was a thread merge so finally found the link to the hotel (might consider putting that in the first post so folks can find it easily). Just made a reservation - Scott said he has two single rooms left. B)

BH Roundup 2015 Attendee List Update 2

Following have Committed "like the Pig in Breakfast"
Beemerdon, Seth, Miss Donna
Petey & Sarge
Oface/Griff
weluvbikn and Charlene
Yamafitter + Rayzerman
EXSKIBUM +2
VMAXCHUCK +1
FJRay + Patty
Abertcrombie FJR +1
PANMAN + Niehart

Pegscraper + Mrs NASCAR
escapefjrtist + SO
ERIXUN + Possible +1
Juniorfjr +1
OldMichael in the Naugahyde Suite or Suit? TMI
smile.png

gregory
ahchiu
AIRBOSS

MCRIDE007....Queen Room

Top_Speed1 (KJ)

Steamer (Stanlee)

Allen_C

BigOgre

TheZsdad

Tyler

CraigRegs
Nohairforthewind got the last single room last night

Following have "Expressed Interest"
Steve_G
HotRodZilla
SacramentoMike
GRAMPS
RoyEpperson
07FJRSD

WindJammer

As of now Scott has no rooms left. Still working on Motel #2 right down the street.

If I have somehow missed you please add your name by replying below.
If you are not coming please do the same and let me know to delete you.
If you are bringing someone; spouse, girlfriend, partner, significant other, friend, goat etc......please include that as well.
We don't need any Sheep, Montana Blondes' are readily available at the Belle Fourche Sale barn

"FreeBeer" - I will provide one Keg of Crow Peak Brewery Beer on Friday Night - it is up to you to get your share