2015 MotoGP runner up? 2015 Moto 3 Champion?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dayven99

Reaction score
So Rossi is holding on to second place in the championship for Moto GP Who do you think will be second place in the championship and lead Yamaha for 2015?

Also for Moto 3 Alex Marquez (Marc Marquez younger brother is having a serious scrap with Jack Miller. Those who s aw the last Moto 3 race Jack push Alex wide several times including the last lap to force him from fighting for the win to settling for 5th!! Can Jack pull off an upset in Valencia and beat Alex for the championship?

Your thoughts please?

I was taken by surprised to see what a great year Rossi has had, although I think in part Magic Mark did help with some poor choices. I hope Magic Mark matures just enough to allow a more thoughtful 2015.

Go Jack!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rossi pretty much has 2nd locked up. He would have to finish 3 places behind Lorenzo. The scrapping between Jack and Alex is fantastic! I put my money on Alex Marquez, but not without a serious fight! Cant wait for the weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
So tell me this (Old Guy) with the right constructors and very competitive bikes what if all the brothers were fighting for the championship? Lets not forget Pol and Aleix Espargaro battling for the first open class bike. If all were on factory bikes that were all equal characteristics talk about a family feud on the track.

So tell me this (Old Guy) with the right constructors and very competitive bikes what if all the brothers were fighting for the championship? Lets not forget Pol and Aleix Espargaro battling for the first open class bike. If all were on factory bikes that were all equal characteristics talk about a family feud on the track.
Exactly. It'd be interesting to see brothers racing, each with a shot at the championship.