2016 Red Lodge Rendezvous! June 23-26th the Schnizel!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmmmmmmmmmm........

Planning begins!

bigjohnsd, just like Gregory the Goat Fucker I also want to attend your Fine Event. However, I also promised the CA Frostbacks I would attend CFR 2016.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/164346-cfr-2016-when-where-why-who/ yamafitter: ...so maybe June before all the schools are out.

As long as Billy Fitz does not step on your dates, Papa Chuy Viejo will be there! I LOVE CFR, the Canuckistanis are all the entertainment I will ever need!

20150312_00624-2_med_hr-2-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 2BR unit booked with a Sofa Bed and a King Bed available. This is a 1 1/2 bath unit. PM me if you want to share.

Edit: King taken by FJRay & Patti, Sofabed taken by an old Navy friend and BMW rider, Mark Bauer, from Leucadia, CA.

Chateau guy just called, he couldn't believe how many have already booked rooms, its going to be just like Spearfish was, rooms will go quickly. Don't be left down the street.

Booked and in. Thanks John! First trip of 2016 is planned. Now I just have to figure our how to get both the FJR and the 999 there.
Just bring the whole fleet like you did to Spearfish. You won't have any trouble getting some body to help you exercise them.
smile.png
punk.gif

Was just there, but sure wouldn't mind a re-visit! Awesome region, make yur plans folks!

So will there be another Big John Steak-off?

DSC02034_zpsumuyzhos.jpg

The big Kannuck and I are coordinating dates. Calendar dates that is!
El Grande Juan del Dakota Sur, do you know what dates Billy Fitz has selected? yamafitter won't talk to me because I voted for Steven Harper and Rob Ford, plus I don't let Justin Bieber and Celine Dion stay at my house anymore when they play in Phoenix!

This matters to Miss Donna and Papa Chuy Viejo because Son Seth and Granddaughter Rhianna both have Summer School in 2016. Your dates work for the Kids and Us, need to know the Hoser's dates eh! JSNS, June 23-26th IS the Schnizel ese!

The big Kannuck and I are coordinating dates. Calendar dates that is!
yamafitter won't talk to me because......
....You just don't get his northern accent!?.

Here he is telling you to fawk-off! But you are taking it as a sign of affection, more like a mating call that the moose do in the wild.

20150312_00624-2_med_hr-2.jpg