2016 Red Lodge Rendezvous! June 23-26th the Schnizel!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take back every mean and nasty thing I have ever uttered against Billy Fitz, yamafitter just came through on the CFR Thread! JSNS, Nice Work ya Hoser eh!

"Tentative Date & Location for 2016 CFR:

Friday, June 10th to Saturday June 11th, 2016 (arrive on the evening of Thursday June 9th - depart Sunday, June 12th)

Pembroke, Ontario - accommodations TBA.

This info will at least let you start vacation planning."

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in - vacation has been approved.

I'll be looking for a roomie if anyone is interested...

Booked in a Studio, one left as of now.

Edited to 1 studio left (afaik) That was going by what I was told when booking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe they can and will add some more rooms to our block. There are sufficient rooms to handle 65-75 depending on how creative you get in Room sharing. Quite a few of the 2br units have second bedrooms with twin beds in them.

Just off the phone with Mary at Chateau Rouge.

There are two Studios still available, One up and One downstairs.

Plenty of two bedroom + Sofa Bed units for folks to share remain available at the moment.

Don't know how I can get invited into this group. My plans were to ride all those places mentioned earlier this summer but things changed and I didn't get to them. I'm originally from Eastern Montana so plan to be back there anyway and would enjoy being a part of your group for those days mentioned.

If there is some sort of initiation I'm up for it
smile.png

Garry

Don't know how I can get invited into this group. My plans were to ride all those places mentioned earlier this summer but things changed and I didn't get to them. I'm originally from Eastern Montana so plan to be back there anyway and would enjoy being a part of your group for those days mentioned.
If there is some sort of initiation I'm up for it:)

Garry
Just show up...Bring beer.

Garry
Just show up...Bring beer.
....Then after they drink all your beer, the initiation begins.

Be careful what you wish for...and make sure it's not "get effed in the ass Friday". Bust will be along shortly with pictures...

smile.png

Garry
Consider yourself invited... and I ain't sayin' nuthin about the initiation. :D

smile.png

Garry
Gin and tonic will help grease the skids too...jus'sayin.
coolsmiley02.gif

--G.

Garry
Gin and tonic will help grease the skids too...jus'sayin. :coolsmiley02:

--G.

Interesting choice of words George when initiation is being discussed.:) :) :) :)