Ace Cafe Orlando Finally Open (no, really)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redzgrider

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
After three years of delays and false starts, the Orlando Ace Cafe opened on Friday. Took a run by this afternoon. Pulled a muscle this week, so couldn't climb the stairs to the 2cd floor gallery, so can't report on it yet, but the first floor was mostly still empty, with a promise of a BMW dealership and a Dainese dealership. The Ace gear shop is up and running though, with T-Shirts celebrating the opening $25, pins celebrating the opening $12, and Ace Cafe pens $2.

Quite a number of cars and Harleys in the parking lot -- interesting thing to me, for an Ace Cafe I would have anticipated some cafe racers, but there weren't any on hand.

I went by on Friday around 10am (they opened @ 7am). Cool place but alot of workers and laborers were still running around trying to put the finishing touches on the buildings inside and out. I guess I got there too early for the live music and other festivities that were planned. I suppose that means I'll have to make more trips out to the Ace when everything is finished. I took some pics while I was there and even managed to talk to one of the featured artists named Makoto Endo. Look him up online, cool stuff and amazing that he paints with chopsticks!