Another View of SW-FOG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Tyler. Very Well Done.
Thanks, Fishy... look forward to having you in a few photos one of these days... B)

Great RR, Ty
smile.png

Yosemite is definitely on My List
Lots to see there... definitely try to schedule it when the kids are still in school... makes for way less traffic, etc. ;)

Another great RR, Tyler! SW-FOG goes on my list for '16.
I think that's a worthy calendar addition! :D

Said it before and I'll say it again...there is no doubt we have met some of the best folks on this planet through this Forum.
That includes you and Gayle too... :wub:

Awesome pictures Tyler. I can check one more thing off my bucket list. Be IN a Tyler ride report. DONE! Janet and I had a great time. I even stopped for some pictures. One of these days I will get around to a ride report. I am currently working on getting my new bike set up and the '07 ready for sale.

Very nice! Wife and I both love reading your ride reports and looking at your AWESOME photography. We've come to realize we need to work at getting into better shape as our bucket lists grow longer.

Thank you

What a venture and what breathtaking view's, and, nothing short of spectacular photography (again!) by Tyler.

Many thankies for taking this NorEasterner along for the ride! :)

Wow - that was neat.

Googlemaps says that its 519 miles from Bryce Canyon to Yosemite - is that 1.5 days, 2 days, or 3 days?

I'm starting to think about my fall tour....

One of these days I will get around to a ride report.
I call Bullshit.
About as good as your rr in the other sandbox for fods.
rolleyes.gif
I did that RR just for you Doug...
Postby El Toro Joe » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:41 am

Here's my report...It was a great weekend. We rode, camped, and had a great time. You should have been there.

Yes, it was a stunning report. The pictures were unbelievable.
uhoh.gif

I call Bullshit.
rolleyes.gif

Here's my report...It was a great weekend. We rode, camped, and had a great time. You should have been there.

uhoh.gif
I think it was quite succinct.
umnik2.gif

...now back to Tyler's great RR...

Last edited by a moderator:
I call Bullshit.
rolleyes.gif

uhoh.gif
umnik2.gif

There is a lot to be said for Brevity!

Awesome pictures Tyler. I can check one more thing off my bucket list. Be IN a Tyler ride report. DONE! Janet and I had a great time. I even stopped for some pictures. One of these days I will get around to a ride report. I am currently working on getting my new bike set up and the '07 ready for sale.
Was great to see you guys again... time always goes too fast though and I always wish there was more of it! Congrats on the new wheels... look forward to seeing it in person sometime soon! B)

Very nice! Wife and I both love reading your ride reports and looking at your AWESOME photography. We've come to realize we need to work at getting into better shape as our bucket lists grow longer.
Thank you
Vilkommen... will you and your wife be at EOM in WV this year? :)

What a venture and what breathtaking view's, and, nothing short of spectacular photography (again!) by Tyler.
Many thankies for taking this NorEasterner along for the ride!
smile.png
Thanks for tagging along, KJ... B)

Wow - that was neat.
Googlemaps says that its 519 miles from Bryce Canyon to Yosemite - is that 1.5 days, 2 days, or 3 days?

I'm starting to think about my fall tour....
Depends on how much time you want to spend sightseeing... lots of options... you coming out this coming fall??

Terrific RR, Tyler!
I'm suddenly longing for an extended ride...
Come on over to South Dakota this weekend!! :D

I call Bullshit.
rolleyes.gif

uhoh.gif
umnik2.gif

I call Bullshit.
rolleyes.gif

uhoh.gif
umnik2.gif

There is a lot to be said for Brevity!
It is a helluva lot easier to do it that way too... ;)

MZ DMNR, did you miss your calling as a professional photographer?

Beeeyootiful photos, and your own version of brevity in the captions. Always a pleasure to drool at your ride reports.

MZ DMNR, did you miss your calling as a professional photographer?
Beeeyootiful photos, and your own version of brevity in the captions. Always a pleasure to drool at your ride reports.
Aw shucks, thanks Taylor... there are lots of great photographers out in the world today and making a living at it is a challenge. I just enjoy capturing a moment or an image that I see and sharing it with folks to inspire them to see the world maybe just a little bit differently or to get out and enjoy it... I call it The Risk Factor. ;)

It saddens me that the only picture she has of me also contains the largest bread-penis anyone has ever seen. A guy could get a complex.