Another View of SW-FOG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It saddens me that the only picture she has of me also contains the largest bread-penis anyone has ever seen. A guy could get a complex.
That bread penis pales in comparison...
wink.png
The mind boggles
Please... I'm sure that there are many here that will tell you how big a dick HRZ is... ;)

Love you, AJ... :wub:

Thank goodness for the clarification. I was hoping that was what she meant but you never know.

I found myself wondering just what you people do at those FJR gatherings.

Thank goodness for the clarification. I was hoping that was what she meant but you never know.
Stop being such a Nancy and shown up for one. Only then will you really know. SFO is coming up and is just a few hours north of you.

Stop being such a Nancy and shown up for one. Only then will you really know. SFO is coming up and is just a few hours north of you.
Beat me to the punch, AJ... ;)

I have some specific requirements that MUST be met before I can/will attend one of these gatherings.

1. Tyler HAS to be there. This is a deal breaker for me.

2. BeemerDonS has to be there.

3. HotRodZilla must NOT be there. Okay, that one is not true. I actually like HRZ, I just don't like to admit it.

4. It has to be less than 3 hours away. The seat is cutting the inside of my thighs. Oh, never mind. That was the lace on my panties... Oh, sorry. I just realized I already have a custom seat so we can scratch #4 off the list.

Pop and I are trying to decide on doing EOM this year or going Out West to Utah. This one is going to be difficult because both options look very good and there is not enough time for both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gawd stupid...

1: Tyler is a mystery. She may show, she may not. Depends on the direction of the wind. You can not plan around that. You will keep her from coming just to teach you a lesson.

2: Beemerdons will be at one eventually, he just has to heal up and figure out how to knock Salma Hayek out and strap her to his mode of transportation without being too obvious. Again, just plan and hope. Kind of like rain.

3: Well...I'll just let that one sit for a while.

4: That's not realistic. You have a 160mph capable sport tourer with a custom seat, but 3 hours is your limit? Ask your pretty wife for your testicles and make a trip. Bring your dad along. He'd have a blast.

Lastly...Go to SFO. It's pretty close you big assed baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
May just head to Utah and stop by your place for supper on my way through.
smile.png

1. I know you think I am stupid, (my wife thinks so too!) but even I understand enough about women to realize the unpredictability of Tyler. I know enough on this one to know I don't know enough.

2. I figure I may have to ride to Arizona to actually meet Don in person but that will have to wait.

3. Riding with 'Zilla has been on my bucket list for several years now.

4. You are a bit slow sometimes (a lot actually). I was making fun of a couple of recent threads in another section. You know the ones.

They say, "My seat is uncomfortable when I sit on it all day"

We say, "Get a Custom Seat"

They say, "What can I get for nothing?"

We say, "Advice is free. Comfort costs."

They say, "Fix it! Fix it.! Something is wrong. Yamaha should warranty my seat!"

I just make sarcastic comments.

Pop usually does not enjoy riding with an unfamiliar group and he sure ain't into the party/social scene. Mrs. Redfish has no issue with me taking off on a ride. Less time she has to tolerate me.

Haha...I forgot about the thighs comment. You're forgiven. If you're coming to dinner, just let me know!! You're welcome any time, and I have a picture of Tyler next to that large bread-weiner. It's a keeper.