Any rumor on the 2016...?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And keeping that job, likely suggests that he does not disclose such information to the general public.
Whoa, whoa, wait a sec, this forum is not the "general public"!!!

We are far more special than the general population and it's a good thing most of the stuff we say on here is not known by the public. We might go to jail if they knew our real identities!!
And then you woke up. EVERYTHING on this forum is public just like EVERYTHING on the Internet is public. All transactions are tracked to an IP which your ISP logs based on time and date so regardless of forum handle or e-mail alias, EVERYTHING is trackable. Just ask the NSA.

And keeping that job, likely suggests that he does not disclose such information to the general public.
Whoa, whoa, wait a sec, this forum is not the "general public"!!!

We are far more special than the general population and it's a good thing most of the stuff we say on here is not known by the public. We might go to jail if they knew our real identities!!
And then you woke up. EVERYTHING on this forum is public just like EVERYTHING on the Internet is public. All transactions are tracked to an IP which your ISP logs based on time and date so regardless of forum handle or e-mail alias, EVERYTHING is trackable. Just ask the NSA.
Sometimes I forget to notify others that I am being totally sarcastic! Gotta go now, I have to get to my other job as a French model!

Sarcasm will not be tolerated here. This is a serious thread about a serious subject. What were you thinking? Did you honestly believe anyone (or everyone) here had a sense of humor?
smile.png

I will disagree with Bounce. I was told by my dealership that just by purchasing my FJR I automatically became a member of an elite society. I was told that if I wished to really become a "made man" I first had to join THE fjrforum. So, here I am.

Now can SkooterG tell us what we want to know about the 2016?

Whoa, whoa, wait a sec, this forum is not the "general public"!!!We are far more special than the general population and it's a good thing most of the stuff we say on here is not known by the public. We might go to jail if they knew our real identities!!
Sometimes I forget to notify others that I am being totally sarcastic! Gotta go now, I have to get to my other job as a French model!
You too, Cav47? Wow, what a small world it really is! JSNS, Voila!

9956801b2a1b0a6526c25ab0f0906ad6ae78c4d55b3aecb2763fc213e475752b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No updates on the Yamaha web site, so we don't know just how much that extra gear is going to cost just yet.

If nothing else, you can't say that Yamaha hasn't been listening to what their owners have been asking for on the FJR. First it was the cruise control, now the six speeds.

Let's stick to the one thread about 2016's right now. When a North American announcement (which I imagine will be very soon) --we'll readjust.

Edit: North America was announced hours after Europe and the linked thread was updated.

Say it with me! One Thread on the 2016's!

One Thread on the 2016's

One Thread on the 2016's.

Thanks.

The Management

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.