APOCALYPSE: Warchild BMW Insanity

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The poor rear visibility afforded by the weak rear view mirrors is easily remedied by a firm twist of the right wrist.

I wouldn't worry about any BMW dress code for the RR models. Here in W Washington, most of these seemed to be purchased by returning Ft. McCord soldiers, whose idea of high quality riding gear is denim and camouflage cotton. Plus, after bike and insurance payments, there isn't much left for fashion. Or safety for that matter.

Rock on Dale, that's one nice ride. I admired Richard's the last time I saw it, though he wasn't offering rides like he did to Scooter, who is admittedly younger and thinner than I.

I wouldn't worry about any BMW dress code for the RR models.

This isn't the RR model.... that is a slightly different bike...
weirdsmiley.gif

Dual-sport-gear-2015-BMW-S1000RR-Great-Pictures.jpg

Hey Dale,

I have owned my S1000R for six months now and I know that the more you ride it the more you are going to love it. Mine is the exact same model and color as yours. I highly recommend the BMW comfort seat and the small but wicked BMW

wind screen, they do make a difference. I consider myself an above-average rider and I cannot even begin to approach the limits of this machine. Plus, with time you will be amazed at how comfortable and what a great mile-eater this machine

is. Congratulations and enjoy your arm-pulling, grin-inducing, asphalt-eating, damn ( I just scared the shit out of myself ) machine.
smile.png

Winewhisperer

Last edited by a moderator:
Outstanding! Im very,very interested in the EBR 1190sx !!! Would really like to support a american company that produces a hopefully reliable, powerful product......????

My wife told me that if I bought another bike she would leave me. I bought another bike,( making the total nine) and guess what?

She left me, taking 77% of my net worth with her.

I sure do love the new bike (GSXR 600)

My wife told me that if I bought another bike she would leave me. I bought another bike,( making the total nine) and guess what?

Maybe that's what I need to do Ray.

EBR reliable? Good luck with that!
Haven't owned one. Have you? What have you heard? Was hoping that his split with HD would be a positive move...???
I base my statement from what he has produced in the past. Every Buell owner I met had his own horror story about the bike's reliability. Hard to believe that will change just because he left Harley.

Funny, mine says the same exact thing!. Not married tho, so she simply gets my moving experience as her net worth :)

Nice Sport-Beemer btw Warchild!!!